Always be grateful

Always be grateful
Just enjoy the path...

Dear YOU

Hello pals!

You come from everywhere...
Here are some stories of mine...
Puzzles that i keep searching through my life

Hope my writing will inspire you...
Make you figure out, when you're sad, there's someone worse than yours.
Make you realize that happiness is something you should share to others.

So, enjoy the pieces of mine ^^

Saturday, November 13, 2010

DO I???

Do I really wanna quit from all the organization activities? Do I really can say "I'm off"? Do I really wanna try that something new? Do I really feel that feeling? Wanna share bout these two topics...

I'm tired... Tired being busy organize events.. Tired be active in organizations. Do i really reach the maximum tired point? I think the answer is maybe. I really wanna like some of my friends, the only thing they do is just studying. But, you know, even though i'm not joining in any organizations, i will not have that extra diligence to study every day. But I just wanna stop those kinds of activities and begin to think about my future. What is the point of my life? What is I really want in my life? What do I want to reach? After leaving campus, after i graduated, there is still nothing in my mind, no plan for my life after campus. Everything seems stuck. Now... in fifth semester my laziness increase, not really like my courses. Oh, what should i do now? The spirit begins to go away. 

Lots of my friends begin to being in a relationship. And me? Still the same. Still being single. Still choose being like this. My egoism is still high, all my time is just for me not for any of him. Sometime I feel that loneliness but try to ignore it. And now, can I survive? Is my egoism still that strong? I can't answer it. Be honest, I begin to open my heart, there is a feeling that I'll try being in a relationship, but the problem is who is that person i wanna be in that relationship? Still no answer. Has he disappeared? Or I should wait... Till when? Do i really can accept new one be a part of my life? No answer. Thanx to God, i don't choose him to become part of my life, but he has been succeed make me can't believe others.Thanx to God, i don't choose any of them because now they are happy with their choices. Hope someday I can believe someone be part of my life, sharing my time with him, and holding his hands to walk together...

No comments:

Post a Comment