Always be grateful

Always be grateful
Just enjoy the path...

Dear YOU

Hello pals!

You come from everywhere...
Here are some stories of mine...
Puzzles that i keep searching through my life

Hope my writing will inspire you...
Make you figure out, when you're sad, there's someone worse than yours.
Make you realize that happiness is something you should share to others.

So, enjoy the pieces of mine ^^

Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Thank You 2016 and Welcome 2017

Counting down to another new year. Overall, how 2016 for me? It's roller coaster year, a lot of ups and downs, yet a lot of happiness and sadness, yet a lot of losing and winning, the last a lot to be grateful. Yeah, do I like this year? So far so good. Everything going well. Hopefully, next year will be better. How about my wishlists? Just a few ha. More years ahead, less wishes. Is it good? 

Having "new baby" this year, it's already 8 months old, still can't walk itself, human resouces here are really really sucks, but it's really challenging me to add another baby next year I think as the real baby not coming yet, still try and try again and again. I'm writing to you here at Kedai Bakso, my very first project, very first baby, that I'm excited till exhausted haha, no matter what still love it with all my heart and soul. The more it grows, the more people I can help. This baby is for traveling and charity. So I'm gonna keep fighting for it and hope for next one in next year.

I'm wishing another long flight next year, hope everything going well. Then.. hmmm.. what more? Yeah, got real babies, hubby jiayou! Hoping next year less stressed living in this town. I think those all I'm wishing for next upcoming year.

Anyway, thank you so much 2016,.doing goods and bads, through ups and downs, 2016 impressed me well, new challenge that make my life more colorful, make me more busy, make my passion about food growing up and up. Hope I can be better and better next year.

So, thank you 2016 and welcome 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment