Always be grateful

Always be grateful
Just enjoy the path...

Dear YOU

Hello pals!

You come from everywhere...
Here are some stories of mine...
Puzzles that i keep searching through my life

Hope my writing will inspire you...
Make you figure out, when you're sad, there's someone worse than yours.
Make you realize that happiness is something you should share to others.

So, enjoy the pieces of mine ^^

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

4th Month in 25th

Holaaa pals... Good to see you not very late this month...

This month just a lil bit busy hehe... running a small food business hope can expand it. I think my fortune is around culinary haha... Well, let's gambling for this unique or strange city. Some random moments happened this month pals, I met some new friends include Medanese and Makassar-ers. Friends are not hard as some of them disappointed me before. I often tell new friends, my life starts from zero in this city, I don't wanna make it minus because of enemies. So, be good to me I'll return to you as well, be bad to me, that's okay, I don't take care your business too just get out of my life. Simple right :) This month we celebrated Kathina two weeks in a row at different temples. The first week I came as guest in a small temple, the second week I joined the pindapatta and ceremony at my hubby's temple, but things don't change, they still treat me like guest even I've already helped for pindapatta, so just let me be nice guest. Several days ahead I'm going to visit J town yeaaahh finallyyy haha for my bestie's wedding, planning to meet just some besties because it's really short trip. So, see ya pals.

No comments:

Post a Comment