Always be grateful

Always be grateful
Just enjoy the path...

Dear YOU

Hello pals!

You come from everywhere...
Here are some stories of mine...
Puzzles that i keep searching through my life

Hope my writing will inspire you...
Make you figure out, when you're sad, there's someone worse than yours.
Make you realize that happiness is something you should share to others.

So, enjoy the pieces of mine ^^

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

The best partner in my life

There's no one perfect but at least you can choose the one who try to become the best for you and it's my hubby, my best partner in my life till today. Being married for me is not something easy. Leaving all my besties, my job, and the most important my freedom.  Move to the city that is really "'unusual" habits really make me stressful.

But few weeks ago, my mom asked that simple question : "Are you really happy there? Happier than when you stayed at Jakarta alone?" That's really simple question that made me think again, am I happier than I used to be alone with full freedom? Being married means half freedom because every decision you should share to your spouse and it's really not an easy thing for a seven years independent woman. But, let's think about it, am I happier.

I think yes, of course I'm happier. I didn't need to do my hard job, riding far away into mining spot for weeks, analyzed the cases, interviewing the employees, all those made my mind nowadays "light". I didn't need to go home alone, dinner alone, and spend time alone.

I have my partner with me now and I think he's the best. Everyone sees him know that he is a very kind person and suits me well, patient enough to muffle my emotion. The one who never let me do hard things alone, spoil me, take care of me, the person beside me when I open my eyes in the morning and close my eyes in the night, the one who I'm not lazy to cook for, the one who I can become me and he always try to make me happy because he hate my cries. What others think I need more than these, more than enough and worth my move right? Someone accept your flaws, feel lucky having you,always try to make you happy, and always learn about you, it's the best partner in life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment