Always be grateful

Always be grateful
Just enjoy the path...

Dear YOU

Hello pals!

You come from everywhere...
Here are some stories of mine...
Puzzles that i keep searching through my life

Hope my writing will inspire you...
Make you figure out, when you're sad, there's someone worse than yours.
Make you realize that happiness is something you should share to others.

So, enjoy the pieces of mine ^^

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

3rd Month in 24th



Holaa…Sorry for late writing to you pals.


Hmmm.. so busy this month, hectic schedule and made me sick.


First week, I got sick and didn’t go to office for two days then the next day I was on duty again for 10 days. Honestly I still got sick and pushed my body to finish the tasks asap. The third week I was back to the office finishing the report and the next weekend, the last week, I visited his hometown for a week then the following weekend had office family gathering at Bandung. 

So much tired, so hectic, and I really hope there’s no duty upcoming, really need to take a long rest. Am looking for time to write something to you pals. Be patient and see you ahead :)

No comments:

Post a Comment