Always be grateful

Always be grateful
Just enjoy the path...

Dear YOU

Hello pals!

You come from everywhere...
Here are some stories of mine...
Puzzles that i keep searching through my life

Hope my writing will inspire you...
Make you figure out, when you're sad, there's someone worse than yours.
Make you realize that happiness is something you should share to others.

So, enjoy the pieces of mine ^^

Friday, April 8, 2016

9th Month in 25th

Hello pals! Third quarter passed yeah... Welcome the last quarter and my age gonna plus 1 hehe... Hmm this month... we celebrated our 1st anniversary.. time flies so fast, another year passed and counting many years ahead, hope better for both of us, hope next anniv become three or four of us. Buddha bless us. Sadhu... sadhu... sadhu... We celebrated our 1st with some decoration in our home sweet home and had dinner at sky lounge.

Been so busy about new project, yeah my first project after I can't stand my job being foodgramer, so this week I closed job for all promotions and focus preparing this new project. Wishing everything going well.

I dunno this month I'm a lil bit stressful, no I think it's not a lil bit, I'm hardly. Yeah, I admit. I dunno because of that someone or because emotional not stable and it worse. Hope after I left my job, I can get back my happiness. 

Other words, I'm officially staying ops living in this city and still I feel strange of everything. Got hard adaption this time. I dunno why, it's not as easy as I was in Bandung or Jakarta. Seems like being part of this city is extremely hard thing to do. The people themselves from the way they thinking, their characters, their habits, I couldn't match in till now. Am I too open minded for them? Because I think the way I think is so common but often they can't accept it though. Friends? Yeah, maintain some but still not too close because afraid of being hurt. 

Anyway, if my plan going well, next month I will be busy preparing my new project because it'll launch soon next month, so maybe I'll inform you later what it is, what it goes. See you for good news.

No comments:

Post a Comment