Always be grateful

Always be grateful
Just enjoy the path...

Dear YOU

Hello pals!

You come from everywhere...
Here are some stories of mine...
Puzzles that i keep searching through my life

Hope my writing will inspire you...
Make you figure out, when you're sad, there's someone worse than yours.
Make you realize that happiness is something you should share to others.

So, enjoy the pieces of mine ^^

Monday, January 5, 2015

6th Month in 24th

Yuhuu half journey of my 24th! Happy New Year 2015 pals!

Yeah, short words, another decision I've made, resignation.
The first week of the month, I did some farewells with my friends. Finally, I was the one who left first. Everybody was surprised about my left. They thought I would stay so much longer in the capital city than them. So, there's a "see you again" with the girls.

The second week, I prepared my stuffs, packing and shipping, so much tired, so much memories. 3 years less 1 month in my room sweet room, for me, the room was extraordinary room. It had a spirit and such accompany. Through good and bad moments, laughs and cries, happy and sad, noisy and silent, it's still there for me. You can ask some friends who ever stayed at my room which could make them sleep tight. Hope the next master could do better than me in taking care of you. My simple farewell from colleagues was well done and I'm graduated :) Thank you for the 3 years lessons and experiences with you guys. And Jakarta, the hectic, independent, individual, everything, city, see you next year :)

The third week, I went back to my hometown with my parents again beside me. The only thing I've lost when I'm not staying alone is my freedom. Yeah, I should let go that freedom again after 6 and half year I have it fully in my hand. Some meetup with my girls and continued to Penang, short escape for new year holiday with my mom, culinary and shopping trip. 

The last week, I think I gonna have some meetup again, and prepare for another step in the new year. To be continued to the next month. See you ahead :)

No comments:

Post a Comment