Always be grateful

Always be grateful
Just enjoy the path...

Dear YOU

Hello pals!

You come from everywhere...
Here are some stories of mine...
Puzzles that i keep searching through my life

Hope my writing will inspire you...
Make you figure out, when you're sad, there's someone worse than yours.
Make you realize that happiness is something you should share to others.

So, enjoy the pieces of mine ^^

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

5th month in 24th



Hello, pals? How do you do? Hope you’re doing well… last 2 months for this year. This year goes so fast. A year is going to pass means new resolution need to be written again. So, what I got for this month. Let’s see…

First week of the month I went to his hometown. Once in a month could meet him, yey! The most awaited time for LDR couples, we called it “regular meeting”. What else we did, like other couples else, dinner date, places visited, of course movie date, we watched Big Hero 6, ow the Baymax was so cute and I love him as much as the man beside me hahaha, then never ever miss the ice cream date because he owed me several ice cream dates, one has been paid, still few to go. :p Yeah, he always spoil me yippie :)

The second week and third week was my culinary week. Lots of new food I tasted and they all were so yummy. What is diet? Hahaha. Be prepared some noisy comments again.

The forth week, I went to Bandung for my traveling partner’s wedding. Look at her, my sista Nely, she’s so fabulous in her wedding dress coupled with his lifetime partner. Her face was cheerful at that night. I’m happy for you, sis, this is the end of our traveling journey, next years ahead you have your only lifetime partner :) May both of you live happily ever after.

When I looked at her on that stage raising the glass to make a cheers to the guests, I thought, one day, I would stand like her on the stage coupled with my lifetime partner too and it made me thinking of him, the one who lived thousand miles across the ocean. Oh, how I miss him and must wait for another month to meet him. But, overall, that’s the sensation of LDR, missing.
So, well, I’m preparing my last month of the year, see you ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment