Always be grateful

Always be grateful
Just enjoy the path...

Dear YOU

Hello pals!

You come from everywhere...
Here are some stories of mine...
Puzzles that i keep searching through my life

Hope my writing will inspire you...
Make you figure out, when you're sad, there's someone worse than yours.
Make you realize that happiness is something you should share to others.

So, enjoy the pieces of mine ^^

Thursday, April 3, 2014

9th Month in 23rd

Holla dear! How do you do? Hope everything going well... There's not so much special things this month.

1st week i went to Borneo again for my audit task and 2nd week I did my report. The 3rd week I had another task to do and preparing my business plan. I went to Bandung and felt the terrible traffic jam during the weekend and was so tired. I 'm feeling not delicious. The last week of this month i'm going to spend for my Japan trip, hope I'm getting well very soon for the spring trip. Can't waittttt. Finally fear, another dream comes true. Then, i gonna have some counting down ahead that make me so much excited. Two trips ahead in next month. 

Sure, i gonna share to you the cheery blossom trip and hope the sakura stil blooming because the full blossom was on last weekend. #fingercrossed. So, I guess you gotta wish me have a nice and wonderful trip. I'm excited to go and back because another counting is coming.

Hello April! Surprise me.

No comments:

Post a Comment