Always be grateful

Always be grateful
Just enjoy the path...

Dear YOU

Hello pals!

You come from everywhere...
Here are some stories of mine...
Puzzles that i keep searching through my life

Hope my writing will inspire you...
Make you figure out, when you're sad, there's someone worse than yours.
Make you realize that happiness is something you should share to others.

So, enjoy the pieces of mine ^^

Sunday, August 10, 2014

1st Month in 24th

Hey pals! How do you do?

Hoping you are doing well... So, how's my 1st month in another new year. it's wonderful :)

The first week I went to Surabaya for my audit task and so much happy had my work done well. The second week as usual I prepared the report and holaaa welcome long holiday...

I had my leave for about 12 days which 4 days I spent at my hometown and the rest went to his hometown. So much fun spent a dozen days with him. This time was the longest time we spent together. When we were apart, it felt like something different. :( No him in the morning till the night and back to the communication via texts and calls. No touch, no direct chit chat, room alone again. In his hometown, I used to have lot of people around me, the moment I came back to my room and all alone, it felt like something empty. But, that's my life now :) I visited Bili Bili for this time. I think it's gonna be one of my fave places in Makassar. The blue sky and lake made my mood calm down, so peaceful.

Back to office after long holiday made me a lil bit lazy, but life isn't only about holiday. So, let's be back to reality. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment