Always be grateful

Always be grateful
Just enjoy the path...

Dear YOU

Hello pals!

You come from everywhere...
Here are some stories of mine...
Puzzles that i keep searching through my life

Hope my writing will inspire you...
Make you figure out, when you're sad, there's someone worse than yours.
Make you realize that happiness is something you should share to others.

So, enjoy the pieces of mine ^^

Thursday, May 1, 2014

10th Month in 23rd

Konichiwaaaa dear :)

How do you do?

I'm feeling not so well, yeah my old sickness, the gastric's angry again...

I'm taking my full rest writing this to you because it's public holiday, labor day :)

My holiday in Japan was so fantastic and awesome, dear, I've shared to you from that post, but don't worry though i fell in love with sakura, you're always in my heart :p

So, my first week, I give one word to it "perfect". The second and third one, I  was assigned for the tasks again but this time is at Jakarta, so I'm not going anywhere until the end of May, maybe. :D

The third week, I was having the daily tasks then after work, I went to gym center, because I planned to take atthasila in the 4th week but unlucky me, my gastric annoyed me, so hmm I just taking vegetarian through 4th week for about 10 days then I am going to have two weekend escapes in a row.

I should prepare my body, keep healthy to spend duo weekend. What's my destination this time? Secret. I'll let you know if I've already written down. So, be patient and see you ahead :)

No comments:

Post a Comment